About Me

My photo
Hye, Im selling ORIGINAL BRANDED items. All items came from US, and some of the brands are "made in China" because many brands has outsource their products to China due to cheap labour cost. For any question you can drop me an email at shopbrandedforless@gmail.com. Mainly items that i'm selling is from COACH, but other brands too. All items are FINAL PRICE and including POSTAGE to Malaysia only. I do post to other country as well, but lets talk in the email! For buying process kindly send me an email with the name of the item that you would like to buy. Do not hesitate to ask question. You can make the payment twice too. We can have more discussion in the email. You can check out my blog. Happy browsing :) Thank you!

8 March 2012

Stitched Signature Wrislet

Signature Fabric
Inside open pocket
Zip-top closure, fabric lining
Wrist strap attached
6 1/2" (L) x 4 1/2" (H)

RM250

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...